Starts Monday 17 September 2018 - Are You In?
30 Day Autumn Body Reset Programme Reset your metabolism and reboot your body after the ice creams and mojitos of the Summer!
With the support of a qualified Nutrition professional, get ready to lose weight and improve your health in the process - without hunger and boost your energy levels at the same time.
So what is included?
• You have 24/7 exclusive online access to expert nutritional advice and support
• You are given a 54 page food plan, full of tasty, nutritious recipes and healthy tips!
• You have exclusive membership to a supportive, fun, PRIVATE Facebook group, run by me that is accessible anytime, anywhere. This is a virtual programme, perfect for a busy schedule. I post several times a day, with motivational tips, answers to any questions and pics of the food that I'm preparing as I do it with you
• The FB group runs for 30 days (but you obviously get to keep the food plan, recipes, etc., so you can keep it going afterwards too) and it costs £59. There is a special offer of £99 for 2 people, as it's much more fun when you do it with a friend.
The food plan has been designed to achieve the following results:
● Introduce healthy habits
● Nourish your body with fabulous fresh nutrients
● Reduce toxic load (caffeine, alcohol, sugar etc)
● Feel lighter and brighter
● Lose body fat and build muscle
● Fell lighter and brighter!
The recipes have been designed with the following principles in mind:
● Low carbohydrate (different to NO carbs)
● Blood sugar & hormone balancing
● Good quality proteins
● Good fats, e.g. avocado, nuts
● High nutrient density
● Easy to prepare
● Gluten free
Are you in?
Click below to join the Challenge.
Let the previous participants speak for themselves...
Amanda said “The biggest changes for me were eating regular meals and snacks throughout the day and of course the prepping! I did NOT feel hungry which is great so I’m not constantly thinking about food because I feel very satisfied. Generally felt good, training has been easier, running is getting faster and sleeping well. The result I am delighted about is my metabolic age is now 30!! And I have lost weight and body fat. If you are thinking of doing the Challenge, just do it! It’s easy to follow, the food is really tasty, and the results prove it works!
Rachel said “... DO IT! I feel better for it in so many ways; fitter, lighter, healthier. It’s about putting you first and getting in balance”
Esther said ”...the camaraderie and support of the group on good days and maybe not so good days was always there and always spurred you on. Other people’s food creations and the exchange of where to buy stuff etc etc was brilliant. True strength in numbers for sure!!!”